A major concern for many climate activists is how to handle the climate refugees from Pacific Island countries such as Tuvalu and Kiribati; and the Maldives in the Indian Ocean. It would appear that there is less to be concerned about than the mainstream media would have us believe.
In this instance, the media have shown some integrity – the have published articles that demonstrate they were incorrect. Examples are the (Australian) ABC, The Guardian, and New Zealand’s TV One.
- Cold Air Rises – a new study challenges climate model
- Scientific analysis of the effect of CO2 on global temperature change
- 5680-year tree-ring temperature record for southern South America shows recent warming is not exceptional
- Analysis of a carbon forecast gone wrong: the case of the IPCC FAR
- Polar Bear Population Surges