A study of long-term sea level change in New Zealand, using five sites, demonstrates a consistent rate of change in sea-level rise over time, with no indication of any recent acceleration.
- Cold Air Rises – a new study challenges climate model
- Scientific analysis of the effect of CO2 on global temperature change
- 5680-year tree-ring temperature record for southern South America shows recent warming is not exceptional
- Analysis of a carbon forecast gone wrong: the case of the IPCC FAR
- Polar Bear Population Surges