There have been many predictions that there is a disaster looming if nothing is done to address the impact of humans on the climate. This prediction is a case in point. Unfortunately it was given in 1989.
It is worth considering the effectiveness of the U.N. prognosticators when listening to any hyperbole regarding the time frames we now have. Despite this, the prognosticators continue to predict limited time frames for us to address out behaviours in a manner that will positively impact on the climate.
- Don’t pollute minds with carbon fears
- Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology ‘adjusting’ temperature data to fit their narrative
- Temperature trends with reduced impact of ocean air temperature
- 170 Years of Earth Surface Temperature Data Show No Evidence of Significant Warming
- The primary driver of climate change is cloud cover, not CO2