There have been many predictions that there is a disaster looming if nothing is done to address the impact of humans on the climate. This prediction is a case in point. Unfortunately it was given in 1989.
It is worth considering the effectiveness of the U.N. prognosticators when listening to any hyperbole regarding the time frames we now have. Despite this, the prognosticators continue to predict limited time frames for us to address out behaviours in a manner that will positively impact on the climate.
- Cold Air Rises – a new study challenges climate model
- Scientific analysis of the effect of CO2 on global temperature change
- 5680-year tree-ring temperature record for southern South America shows recent warming is not exceptional
- Analysis of a carbon forecast gone wrong: the case of the IPCC FAR
- Polar Bear Population Surges