There is conjecture that Climate Change is being seen through an increase in frequency of major storms. This journal article, published in Nature in 2014 shows that the frequency of Cyclones reaching the Australian coast is lower than it has been for the last 550 – 1,500 years!
- Don’t pollute minds with carbon fears
- Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology ‘adjusting’ temperature data to fit their narrative
- Temperature trends with reduced impact of ocean air temperature
- 170 Years of Earth Surface Temperature Data Show No Evidence of Significant Warming
- The primary driver of climate change is cloud cover, not CO2