There is conjecture that Climate Change is being seen through an increase in frequency of major storms. This journal article, published in Nature in 2014 shows that the frequency of Cyclones reaching the Australian coast is lower than it has been for the last 550 – 1,500 years!
- Cold Air Rises – a new study challenges climate model
- Scientific analysis of the effect of CO2 on global temperature change
- 5680-year tree-ring temperature record for southern South America shows recent warming is not exceptional
- Analysis of a carbon forecast gone wrong: the case of the IPCC FAR
- Polar Bear Population Surges