CO2 has been increasing in the atmosphere; and is now over 400ppm. Climate models have been used to calculate the ongoing level of increase; and have been used to postulate ongoing increasing warming effects. A new study indicates that these models have significantly under-estimated the ability of plants to ‘fix’ (i.e. capture and store) CO2 from the atmosphere.
- Don’t pollute minds with carbon fears
- Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology ‘adjusting’ temperature data to fit their narrative
- Temperature trends with reduced impact of ocean air temperature
- 170 Years of Earth Surface Temperature Data Show No Evidence of Significant Warming
- The primary driver of climate change is cloud cover, not CO2