CO2 has been increasing in the atmosphere; and is now over 400ppm. Climate models have been used to calculate the ongoing level of increase; and have been used to postulate ongoing increasing warming effects. A new study indicates that these models have significantly under-estimated the ability of plants to ‘fix’ (i.e. capture and store) CO2 from the atmosphere.
- Cold Air Rises – a new study challenges climate model
- Scientific analysis of the effect of CO2 on global temperature change
- 5680-year tree-ring temperature record for southern South America shows recent warming is not exceptional
- Analysis of a carbon forecast gone wrong: the case of the IPCC FAR
- Polar Bear Population Surges