A factor that is frequently raised among proponents of human-caused global warming is rising sea levels. According to the theory, cities such as Miami, Florida are at risk of being submerged. So, it is always interesting to find scientific studies that demonstrate that land is actually growing in areas such as Florida Bay.
- Cold Air Rises – a new study challenges climate model
- Scientific analysis of the effect of CO2 on global temperature change
- 5680-year tree-ring temperature record for southern South America shows recent warming is not exceptional
- Analysis of a carbon forecast gone wrong: the case of the IPCC FAR
- Polar Bear Population Surges