A factor that is frequently raised among proponents of human-caused global warming is rising sea levels. According to the theory, cities such as Miami, Florida are at risk of being submerged. So, it is always interesting to find scientific studies that demonstrate that land is actually growing in areas such as Florida Bay.
- Don’t pollute minds with carbon fears
- Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology ‘adjusting’ temperature data to fit their narrative
- Temperature trends with reduced impact of ocean air temperature
- 170 Years of Earth Surface Temperature Data Show No Evidence of Significant Warming
- The primary driver of climate change is cloud cover, not CO2