The Jakobshavn Isbrae has been the single largest source of mass loss from the Greenland Ice Sheet over the last 20 years. Since 2016 Jakobshavn has been re-advancing, slowing and thickening. Ocean temperatures in the bay’s upper 250 m have cooled to levels not seen since the mid 1980s.
- Don’t pollute minds with carbon fears
- Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology ‘adjusting’ temperature data to fit their narrative
- Temperature trends with reduced impact of ocean air temperature
- 170 Years of Earth Surface Temperature Data Show No Evidence of Significant Warming
- The primary driver of climate change is cloud cover, not CO2