The Jakobshavn Isbrae has been the single largest source of mass loss from the Greenland Ice Sheet over the last 20 years. Since 2016 Jakobshavn has been re-advancing, slowing and thickening. Ocean temperatures in the bay’s upper 250 m have cooled to levels not seen since the mid 1980s.
- Cold Air Rises – a new study challenges climate model
- Scientific analysis of the effect of CO2 on global temperature change
- 5680-year tree-ring temperature record for southern South America shows recent warming is not exceptional
- Analysis of a carbon forecast gone wrong: the case of the IPCC FAR
- Polar Bear Population Surges
Thank you for ѕharing yoսг thoughts. I really appreciɑte yoսｒ efforts ɑnd I am ѡaiting for your further
write ups thank you once again.