A major concern for many climate activists is how to handle the climate refugees from Pacific Island countries such as Tuvalu and Kiribati; and the Maldives in the Indian Ocean. It would appear that there is less to be concerned about than the mainstream media would have us believe.
In this instance, the media have shown some integrity – the have published articles that demonstrate they were incorrect. Examples are the (Australian) ABC, The Guardian, and New Zealand’s TV One.
- Don’t pollute minds with carbon fears
- Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology ‘adjusting’ temperature data to fit their narrative
- Temperature trends with reduced impact of ocean air temperature
- 170 Years of Earth Surface Temperature Data Show No Evidence of Significant Warming
- The primary driver of climate change is cloud cover, not CO2