Sea level is changing. The incremental increase is in the order of centimetres per decade. Satellite data indicates an acceleration of sea level rise. But satellite orbits decay by centimetres per decade. Are satellite data accurate?
- Cold Air Rises – a new study challenges climate model
- Scientific analysis of the effect of CO2 on global temperature change
- 5680-year tree-ring temperature record for southern South America shows recent warming is not exceptional
- Analysis of a carbon forecast gone wrong: the case of the IPCC FAR
- Polar Bear Population Surges